Washington ACTE Summer Conference Industry Sponsors:
Washington Association for Career and Technical Education
Summer Career and Technical Education Conference
"WE ARE CTE...for Every Student's Success"
August 7-10, 2016 – The Davenport Grand Hotel (Spokane)
Author, Coach, and Composer
Tuesday Breakfast Session
Student, Oklahoma State University
Click Here for Accepted Sessions - posted 5/2/16
All registrations include WA-ACTE dues. Dues for current members are renewed and nonmembers automatically become members.
Online Registration (credit cards only)
Please Note: Online registrations incur processing/service fees of 4.95% of the credit card charge and $3.95 per registration, which 100% is paid by the registrant.
To avoid processing/service fees, please use paper registration.
WA-ACTE Special Group Rate (per diem) $96 single / $106 double / $116 triple / $126 quad
Rates Available 8/5/16 to 8/10/16
Book by 7/8/16
Self-Parking Rate for Registered Guests $10/day
The Davenport Grand Hotel, 333 West Spokane Falls Boulevard, Spokane WA 99201, 800-918-9344
- New this year...conference starts on Sunday.
- All Sunday sessions open to all registrants at no additional cost.
- Advance registration rates available through 7/15/16
- Registration increases by $50 after 7/15/16
- After 7/31/16 register onsite
- Registration includes lunch on Monday, breakfast on Tuesday, and up to 28 clock hours for entire conference
- STEM training offers up to 32 clock hours for entire conference (see more information below)
- Single day, retired, and student registrations available
- Special rate for Oregon or Idaho ACTE members (email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- See registration form for all prices including section meals and additional section or national dues
- The following sessions require Summer Conference registration, but also additional session registration at no additional cost:
STEM Training Schedule:
- Day 1, Saturday, August 6, 12-4 (4 hours) - Onsite Shop Safety and CTE Law at the NEWTECH Skill Center
- Day 2, Sunday, August 7, 8-4 (8 hours) - James Sullivan with Bubba's Tower at the NEWTECH Skill Center
- Day 3, Monday, August 8, 8-4 (8 hours) - General Session and spending time with the vendors on laser/engravers at The Davenport Grand Hotel
- Day 4, Tuesday, August 9, 8-4 (8 hours) - Will Lewis, PVC Submarine Project get parts and build day (prepare to go purchase PVC) at the NEWTECH Skill Center
- Day 5, Wednesday, August 10, 7-11 (4 hours) - Will Lewis, PVC Submarine Testing (location TBD)
Sunday, August 7 & Monday, August 8, 2016
Policy: WA-ACTE Summer CTE Conference, The Davenport Grand Hotel, Spokane WA, August 7-10, 2016. Advance registration through July 15. Late registration (additional $50) after July 15. Registration ends July 31. After July 31, please register onsite at The Davenport Grand Hotel. Please fax purchase orders to 360-357-1491 or email to email@example.com. When your registration is submitted you are registered for the conference, whether your registration is paid for or not and are subject to the cancellation policy. The registration and payment or purchase order must be received no later than July 31. A $50 handling fee will be charged for credit card declines or checks returned for insufficient funds. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any cancellations or substitutions by July 31. Substitutions: Substitutions will not be accepted unless received in writing from the original registrant by July 31. Registrants unable to attend may send a substitute. A letter from the original registrant authorizing the substitution must be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 360-357-1491 by July 31. Cancellations: A $100 cancellation fee (per person) will be charged for all refunds requested in writing by July 31. Request for refunds must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 360-357-1491. No refunds will be issued after July 31. Purchase orders will be billed a $100 cancellation fee per registrant. No-shows will be charged the full amount. All requests must be made in writing. Dues are individual, non-transferable, and non-refundable. Meal tickets are non-refundable. Service fees are non-refundable. Any refunds will be issued by check.
Call for Presentations - Deadline March 11
Connect With WA-ACTE!
Summer Conference 2014 and 2015 Presentations Posted to the
Washington ACTE Community Website